TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tutors UK is dedicated to chaperoning the researches in their thesis in their according to the assurance. We agreed that the insight of the researchers may be different from one person to another and hence we provide limitless revisions on the commitments made as per the original communication with Admin team (refer our workflow process).
CUSTOM WRITTEN RESEARCH WORK
- Marketing any prêt-à-porter research work. We instruct the client at all stages (if queried by the client at separate costs), and the committed thesis work is to be used as an orientation and not to be submitted as such.
- Once the research is committed the specialists (Tutors) will be prearranged within 24 hours and the work will begin within 48 hours (this may be different for shorter deadline projects- for projects less than 72 hours, the project will be started within 2 hours of project confirmation). If the project has to be halted and refund of payment has to be made, the appeal must be given within 24 hours of project validation.
- 100% Advance for Coursework / Assignments / Questions and Answers / Research Proposals / Conference Paper / Manuscripts /University level paper / Seminar paper
- For research work with less than 30,000 words (medium level) : New write-up/Rework –Two installments: This denotes, that after the approval of you project and the first draft being sent to you, if you have any probes/corrections on your first draft, we are ready for boundless revisions. But you have to pay the second installment parallel so that we can go ahead with the remaining 50% work. Based on the delay in the balance payment, receipt/ secondary data / primary data/ book sources receipt, the timeline will diverge for which we will not be responsible.
- Research work more than 50,000 words (High-level): Three installments which include 40% in advance and the remaining 60% in two installments for which work will be transmitted accordingly.
- If there is a delay in the payment, primary data or the approval of previously dispatched chapters from the client end, the same should take responsibility for the extension of the timeline.
Once the project is affirmed, we exactingly stick to word/page count and any alterations in the original requirement will be taken as a new requirement as conciliation in this regard is not entertained. During the project, we examine the book/data sources as delivered by the researcher/client. If further changes are required in the data, we can do so with an additional cost since our experts need to spend added time on your project.
- The researcher/client should provide primary data, a secondary data and book source which is evidently communicated during the commitment of project.
- Primary data is required to be submitted in Excel sheet format or Interview transcripts format. Data entry charges apply to primary data submitted in hard copy form. Data conversations charges apply if audio recording files are provided for qualitative analysis.
Additional applies by the requirement if extra pages/words are demanded once the project is confirmation is done. Committed deadline is the number of days/weeks only after the payment confirmation is received.
Only our admin department provides 24/7 call support and not the technical department. Any technical calls or the calls connected with the work status can be responded by the experts’ team between 9am to 6pm Indian Standard Timings (IST) only.
The minimum time line to attend any minor queries is 24 hours but for major queries or replies the deadline for addressing major queries will be intimated to you within 24 hours.
With prior appointments on both sides, a conference call may be arranged with experts regarding any updates on project details
- Conference call arrangement will be made only between 9am – 6pm (Indian Standard Time – IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on the availability of expertise.
- The project coordinator who has been allocated to your project will facilitate you call during the conference call.
- Personal/payment details should not be conversed and the call will be disconnected in such cases.
- At the end of the conference call, an email will be sent to you affirming the information which is conveyed or comprehended over the phone. Only after the confirmation about this has been acquired from the client/researcher the conference call details will be considered valid for future reference.
- Conference calls for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and Referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper cannot be organized by us.
- Assignments/ Research Proposal/ Case Studies/ Coursework – 15 to 20 minutes (for the complete project)
- Ph.D. research work/ Masters research work – 20 to 30 minutes (for the complete project)
- Projects on Specific Chapters – 10 minutes (for the whole project)
- The above deadline is to notify the researcher/ client that the expert can be made available on demand and within the postulated timeline the con-call is expected to get over. If there are any further requests made from the researcher / client for con-call or direct meeting additional payment charges are applied.
REWORK / FEEDBACK ON PROJECTS
- All the projects are committed between client / researcher and Tutors UK /academic support and not with the third party which may comprise of the clients’ university, guide, supervisor, journal or department. Hence any amendment request from the client end within the quantified time will be addressed according to the commitment. In the completion of the project any alterations, comments or feedback in the current requirement will be considered as a new requirement.
- After the dispatch of the project files, we will await for feedback / comments (if any) from the client / researcher up to a grace period (Refer Table Below). At the end of the grace period, the researcher / client will be formally entreated to get back to us for minor amendments if any.
- Since the experts are Ph.D. holders with highly qualified subject matter expertise, the fee would be revised from time to time and due to market fluctuations. The final call time and the grace period is given since the expertise would be allocated to other researches and relieved from the present project based on client relapse.
- The Tutors UK will not be responsible in addressing your guide, supervisor, department, reviewer comments after the commitment of timeline.
FOR MANUSCRIPT DEVELOPMENT
- It is the client’s responsibility to handle rejection situations if the reviewers’ remarks are associated with the Title provided, Basic concept and the primary data. The revisions for the received comments are provided by us specifically relating to the augmentation of the technical content, language and formatting guidelines.
- We refer both free and paid articles for all the provided guidance. If articles are required by the client for future reference, we provide free articles. But if paid articles are required, only respective payment links will be issued for the same.
- A plagiarism-free work is a commitment from us and not a free plagiarism report. Incase if plagiarism report is required, you might have to make added payment for the same.
- You must make us aware of the format / version of the file while committing a project since all dispatched documents will be only in Microsoft Office (2007) version or pertinent software formats.
- We don’t take responsibility in issuing any software / screenshot of software which is used as it is purely utilized for internal purpose. The committed work will be delivered with comprehensive information in the write-up.
Researcher (Individual, Student, Scholar, Faculty, and Entrepreneur) and Company/Organization – The Tutors UK refers ‘Client’ as any or all the above said terms who confirms their project with us.
‘Project’ means the Consulting/editing/analytical work/illustrative tasks that are committed to client and the Tutors UK
The Tutors UK Consists of two separate departments where
Every client received, conversed and scrutinized about their obligations, fixing the commitment, arbitration in the commitment, and the projects are established at ‘Information department’ or ‘admin department’. Any enquiries, but not limited to are
- Tilte, Type of work
- Project cost
- Currency conversion and Payment modes
- Balance payment method / Installment payment method
- Payment receipt/ Non-payment receipt status/ Payment acknowledgment status
- Additional project requirement (concerning editing and proofreading, word count for content development, formatting and referencing, plagiarism alteration, data change, data addition, data creation, illustration/artwork services)
- Additional service requirement (Extension of deadline, extension of timeline for feedback/ comments, earlier dispatch, Extension of timeline for publications)
- Attachments / Additional Requirements / Instructions / Guidelines (other than the original commitment)
- Primary data (in excel sheet format/ as interview transcripts format)/ Secondary data/ Supporting book sources (other than initial commitment)
- Matters pertaining to REFUND are to be argued only with the information or admin department and not with the experts’ team or guidance department. Once the project is authorized by the admin team, the guidance team or the experts’ team will receive the project details, where a devoted project coordinator is allocated to each project. The contact details of the project coordinator (such as email id, contact No.) will be issued to the client. The following enquiries will be addressed by the team of experts or guidance team, but not limited to, such as
- Technical discussion (including project outline, draft documents, plagiarism-related queries, deadlines)
- Feedback or comments within the commitment
- Conference call / Direct meeting arrangement
- Justification for the work provided
- Outline / Table of Contents / Technical queries / replies
- Free reference articles (paid reference article links)
The juncture is made to ease the client regarding:
- 100% privacy of client’s personal details, copyrights of research works, project works
- Distinct comprehension of project commitment, deliverables, process flow about the added prerequisite other than the commitment
- When the project is committed with the deadline less than or equal to 72 hours, refund is not possible.
- If the project is already allocated and acceptable timeline is exceeded, refunds are not allowed.
- The Tutors UK does not provide refund policy as we issue limitless revisions as per the commitment.
REFERRAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Many friends / colleagues can be referred by a person. There is no constraint for their referral limit.
- You will be authorized for referral offer, on the approval of project by two of your referrals.
- When the three of you (the referrer, two referrals) confirm the project, the referral benefits can be availed.
- Every referral referred by you must mention your name and email id for considering the referral offer.
- You will be eligible to the above mentioned benefits, on 100% payment confirmation of your two referrals.
- The decision of the Tutors UK is final, and the Referral Benefits are exposed to changes as it is the solitary decision of the Tutors UK